Hello! This afternoon I am leaving for the Encounter College Retreat at Miracle Camp in Lawton, Michigan to hang out with some cool college folks. I have noticed a lot of the blogs I follow posting their top posts of 2011, so I figured I’d do the same. Here are the top five posts from this blog in 2011.
1. Five reasons why you should sponsor me so I can buy an iPad2 — This is my personal favorite post of the year and it brought about 750 views to the blog in one day, the most I’ve ever gotten in a day. Also, hilarious that I now have an iPad 2 and have already posted to this blog from it. :)
2. IU head coach Tom Crean’s face following win over #1 Kentucky — This post got most of its views because I was the first blogger to post on the subject and was the number one search result any time someone searched for “tom crean’s face.”
3. Tebow will both win and lose this weekend — My second favorite post of the year, a lot of fun to write. This post generated the most discussion on Facebook of the year out of any of my blog posts.
4. A sin to be a democrat? — Necessary post. Bear down for election time!
5. Favorite song on the new Owl City album, “All Things Bright and Beautiful” — This post was by no means profound, but I think I can credit its high traffic to teenage girls searching for Owl City.
Those are the top posts of 2011. I am off to a retreat this weekend and will be back on January 1st! Have a great new year and enjoy time hanging out with friends! Thanks for reading and supporting this blog, I hope to make it even better in the coming year!